- brand: lagoped
- model: tetras
- colour: grey
- cut: its cut close to the body, a little longer at the back to bend down without discovering your back. the sleeves are a little longer so that the wrists remain well covered when raising the arms. a very refined style and therefore timeless.
- material: both recycled and recyclable , water-repellent and guaranteed without endocrine disruptors (without fluorinated compounds).
- its versatility: this technical jacket is suitable for all seasons and (almost) all activities: ski touring, trekking, summer mountaineering.
- its superpowers: 100% waterproof (20K), windproof and breathable. perfectly light, as comfortable in the mountains as on a bike, in the wind, the rain or the cold.
- designed, woven and dyed in france
- sewn and assembled in poland
lagoped: a responsible brand
“for the reintroduction of nature into humans. find in your clothes the values that we seek in nature: freedom, commitment and sharing. take care of yourself and your clothes.”
“lagoped is a French brand founded in 2018 by mountain enthusiasts who met on the heights of the Alps which they travel in all seasons and at all altitudes: Christophe Cordonnier is a financial engineer turned entrepreneur, Julien Désécures is an engineer turned guide high mountain, and Pierre Derieux is a strategy consultant who has become a third-party facilitator.
together, they have made it their mission to put nature back into people. the snow bird they have often encountered becomes their mentor. he forged the DNA and the name of the brand.
this love of time spent in nature and outdoor activities has led them to imagine beautiful, well thought out and responsible clothing.
today, others have joined them and the community is growing a little more every day.”